Due to COVID-19, all sessions are virtual using a HIPAA compliant telehealth service
Through an integrated practice of mindfulness, storytelling, and intention setting, we'll work together to get curious about the roots and fruits of your sense of belonging. I will invite you to engage your imagination and guide you to build practices that center joy, connection, and restoration. We will examine habits and old shapes that may not suit you anymore and work together to find new pathways that guide you toward your right for a dignified sense of being in the world.
- Boundaries setting as a pathway to honor your needs and build authentic relationships
- Unpacking the way oppressive systems shape your sense of self
- Relating to your body in childbearing and rearing ([in]fertility, pregnancy, postpartum, breast/chestfeeding, parenting)
- Detangling from body dysmorphia imposed by toxic and oppressive body-image cultures.
- Charting your aliveness in your livelihood (i.e. income-earning work and/or life purpose)
- Navigating life transitions
- Managing chronic stress and emotional burnout
NOTE: Coaching is different from counseling. I am not a licensed mental health therapist and cannot diagnose or treat mental health conditions. I am happy to refer you to a licensed mental health practitioner, if needed.